NEW: NeoStrata Sheer Triple Protection Moisturizer SPF 50+
A lightweight, non greasy SPF 50+ moisturizer with UVA/UVB protection and a sheer natural tint finish to:
- Protect - helps prevent premature aging and sun spots.
- Smooth & reduce appearance of wrinkles and dull dehydrated skin.
- Hydrate - intensively hydrates the skin.
- Support - the skin’s natural barrier against environmental factors.
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+: UVA & UVB protection against sun damage.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): for skin hydration, elasticity, pigment control and skin barrier support.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant protection to promote healthy skin and protect against oxidative damage associated with skin aging.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Sheer tint finish for a natural fresh look or perfect make up base.
- All skin types.
- Sun damaged or pigmented skin.
- Mature, aging skin.
- Preventative anti-aging protection.
- AHA users who require daily sunscreen protection.
- Daily use and re-application after swimming, towelling, outdoor activities and after the gym.
Directions for use
Apply moisturizer liberally over the face, neck and chest areas after cleansing and application of other skincare products. Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after swimming, towelling or sweating and every two hours if outside for prolonged periods. Can be used as a natural tint or make up base.
Be sun safe: Avoid prolonged sun exposure, even when using a sunscreen and wear protective clothing, hats and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and irritated or diseased skin.
Active ingredients (% w/w):
Homosalate 10.00, Octocrylene 8.00, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 4.00, Octyl Salicylate 4.00, Ethylhexyl Triazone Triazone 3.00.
PCaprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ceteareth-20, Polyproplene, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Silica, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Fragrance (parfum), CI77492/CI77491/CI77499 (Iron oxides).
A good product that needs a little fine-tuning
Posted by heather on 27th Jan 2017
I think the Neostrata products are fantastic. I recommend them to all my friends and family for delivering the real results that other products promise but rarely deliver.
I was excited to learn Neostrata now makes a version of a SPF 50 'BB' style cream and ordered immediately. It's a generous size and its non-irritating formula is great. However, it forms a brown, dry, pigment-y ring around the opening every time you use it, which sticks to the cream each time you squirt out an amount. The tint of brown is a little too dark for most fair-skinned people who like a high-powered SPF formula.
I hope Neostrata can fine-tune this formulation in the future.