WHERE TO BUY: AUSTRALIA
Targeted gel treatment formulated to fade the look of dark spots, age spots and sun spots.
Skin Benefit: What It Does
This formula targets dark spots with a 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)/Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) exfoliating blend. Contains powerful antioxidant chelators to help trap metals that can trigger uneven skin tone. Plus, Vitamin C, Kojic Acid and Licorice Extract are formulated together to help promote brightness and a more even complexion.
- Improves the look of dark spots for a more even appearance
- Formulated with AHAs and PHAs to gently exfoliate
- Helps promote brightness and a more even complexion
Key Ingredients & Technology
- 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA)/Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) exfoliating blend:
- 5% Glycolic Acid + Citric Acid
- 5% Gluconolactone + Lactobionic Acid (PHA)
- Glycolic Acid: known to be the workhorse of the AHA family for those looking to really retexture and refine their skin’s surface!
- Citric Acid: found naturally in citrus fruits and is a powerful Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Acid that has antioxidant and antiaging effects, helping to minimize the visible signs of sun exposure including dark spots.
- Gluconolactone: found naturally in the skin and provides antiaging and gentle exfoliating benefits. It also helps strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier leaving it more resilient, while also providing potent antioxidant benefits
- Lactobionic Acid: part of the PHA family. This ingredient is known as a "Bionic Acid" and is derived from natural sugars. The Bionics are potent antioxidants that have been shown to target naturally-occurring skin degrading enzymes to help maintain a youthful look.
- Vitamin C, Kojic Acid, Licorice Extract: Powerful skin brightening antioxidants that help promote brightness and a more even complexion.
After 8 weeks of twice daily use:
- 100% noticed improvement in overall skin appearance
- 94% noticed skin appears brighter and more luminous
- 94% noticed brown areas look less dark
Directions For Use
Apply gel on the affected area twice daily. Limit sun exposure during and after use to help prevent dark spots from reoccurring. This is not for use on the entire face and should be applied directly to noticeable dark spots on the skin.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, Lactobionic Acid, Citric Acid, Kojic Acid, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Arginine, BHT, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200)