The best beauty regimen for skin in your late 30's and through your 40’s and 50’s
Take Control of Your Regimen for Long Term Beautiful Results
Our skin beauty routines are our rituals. There is an intrinsic pleasure in prioritising ourselves for at least a few minutes a day: undertaking small, well-rehearsed tasks of self-love.
It’s hard to disrupt these comfortable patterns once we’re settled. But in order to get those skincare beauty results, sometimes we need to shake up our routine, and keep up with our changing body.
When women reach their late 30s – 40s their skin changes dramatically and they need multi-ingredient regime products that fight signs of aging:
- Dyschromia – discolouration of the skin
- Sagging -
collagen degradation as you age leads to less plumping that keeps your skin
- Wrinkles - as elastin loses abundance, wrinkles start to appear
A few scientifically proven changes in your beauty skin routine will help you minimise this.
Skin Discolouration associated with ageing
Discolored or pigmented skin caused by the ageing process can be slowed through a few simple methods
damaging glycation processes affect collagen and elastin’s ability to keep skin
looking youthful. This, along with photodamage, pigmentation and sallow skin
can cause skin discolouration associated with ageing.
the ageing progress gets further, you will find that your skin looks duller,
with skin cell regeneration of the epidermis taking longer. The NeoStrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash
removes this build up; preventing the appearance of enlarged pores through exfoliation, without over
- Ingredients such as Glycolic Acid go further - breaking up dead skin cells and leading to clearer, brighter skin. Other brightening methods include using ingredients such as or Vitamin C or Alpine Plant Extracts that make the skin glow.
Skin firmness and sagging issues
Keeping skin plump is key to slowing down the outward appearance of ageing, and alleviating sagging skin.
- Our skin begins to sag when it experiences a loss of collagen as we age. Collagen is a fibrous protein that anchor cells to each other. Along with proteins such as elastin, collagen gives the skin strength and elasticity - keeping our skin looking youthful.
- The formulation of products such as the NeoStrata Skin Active Cellular Restoration - Night Cream combines Maltobionic, Gluconolactone and Gylcolic Acid, as well as Pomegranate, Blueberry and Acai. This not only plumps and firms the skin, but stimulates cell renewal, which helps you to avoid rough dull skin.
Deep lines and wrinkles
Mature, ageing skin can experience deep lines and wrinkles
- Heavier wrinkles start to emerge when
we age. Skin gets thinner, drier and less elastic due to a range of factors -
such as photodamage from UV light that can break down collagen.
- The first step is protection. The NeoStrata Skin Active Matrix Support SPF 15 - Day
Cream contains a SPF 15 broad spectrum sunscreen to defend
against UV damage, as well as antioxidants. Both are essential to protect the
skin against further damage
- Next is repair. Use a
multi-ingredient night cream that revitalises, firms and hydrates will support your
skin while your sleep. The NeoStrata
Skin Active Cellular Restoration Night Cream is formulated to do just this.
The Skin Active range is designed to combat signs of ageing throughout your late 30’s, and into your 40s and 50s. Clinical studies show that it achieves improved skin results over 8, 16 and 30 weeks of use – providing you with beautiful skin for the long term. You can see more about the range here.