NeoStrata Pro Systems Peels – Rejuvenate Your Skin’s Appearance
NeoStrata® ProSystem is a highly effective, superficial peeling system used by medical skincare professionals that is clinically proven to achieve outstanding and predictable results in skincare.
A Flexible, Personalised Treatment System For You
The NeoStrata ProSystem of peels offers the flexibility of a suite of peels for different skin concerns:
- Four Rejuvenating Glycolic Acid Peels - 20%, 35%, 50%, 70% Glycolic Acid concentrations.
- Two targeted benefit peels:
- Clarifying Peel – for oily, acne prone skin
- Brightening Peel – to help control the signs of pigmentation and sun damage.
NeoStrata® ProSystem utilises three alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), that are naturally occurring “fruit acids” found in fruits and other foods:
- Glycolic Acid is found naturally in sugar cane
- Citric Acid is found naturally in citrus fruits
- Mandelic acid found naturally in almonds
NeoStrata Peels are also neutralised at the end of the treatment to ensure your skincare professional has the maximum control over the your peel procedure. This allows your skincare professional to design a treatment program to specifically meet your individual needs and manage your skin concerns effectively. The NeoStrata Peels ProSystem is a high strength, doctor grade skin treatment that is only available in Dermatologist and Cosmetic Doctor clinics.
NeoStrata® ProSystem superficial peels, often referred to as “lunchtime peels”, are brief in-office procedures that are performed under the supervision of a dermatologist or cosmetic doctor. Often there is no noticeable healing or recovery time and skin looks and feels normal within a few hours to a day. For some patients, the healing/recovery can take a few days and up to a week or longer. You should consult your doctor regarding the expected recovery time.